Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dont Call It A Comeback



Kayne just leaked a new track off his album and I've had it on repeat ALL morning long.


His track record over the last little while had me thinking that the Mr. West, responsible for getting me back into hip hop back in 2004, had lost his magic touch.

Between 808's & Heartbreaks (no hate, I respect that he put out a ballsy album but it wasn't true to form) and the Taylor Swift incident...I had pretty much thrown in the towel and settled for listening to College Dropout, Late Registration and The Graduation on an infinite loop for the rest of my life.

BUT his first single "Power" and now this latest leaked track with Beyonce has fully restored my confidence.

Kanye fell off the map for a while, rumour has it he interned at Fendi in Italy...

Whatever it is he did, it WORKED! and he is back with the familiar, fool proof, based up tracks and "did he just actually say that?" lyrics!!

So now with all my worries assuaged, I can go back to sleeping well at night...Thanks Yeezy!

PEEP IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment